Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Supplement of the Week - Vertex


Supplement of the Week - Vertex

Well many of you have asked what supplements I take to help me achieve my look. The one that I swear by is Vertex. This has helped me with my strength gains and muscular development as well. I love this product and suggest this to any of you that would like to gain muscle and strength.

VERTEX™ (vur’tx): the highest point; the apex or summit; maximum; peak.

INTENSE MUSCLE-VOLUMIZING PROTEIN SYNTHESIZER™
VERTEX represents a scientific leap in the theory and methodology of bodybuilding supplementation. Specifically engineered for bodybuilders, this is bodybuilding’s 1st & ONLY intense pre-workout formula that dramatically alters the physiological environment of the body’s muscle cells, producing the anabolic state required for rapid muscle and strength gains, thicker muscle tissue, and explosive muscle pumps.

MAXIMUM STRENGTH PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA:
• Builds Serious Muscle
• Thickens Muscle Tissue
• Explosive Muscle Pumps
• Rapid Strength Gains


Funk Roberts
Don't Rush the Beat!

1 comment:

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS