Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sgt Shanahan’s Boot Camp is Simply Amazing


This morning was my first session of Sgt Shanahan Boot Camp fitness workout and it was amazing. One of the most intense workouts I have ever done. The two energetic instructors were great at pushing the 8 trainees and motivating us through the different exercises.

First in charge Sgt Shanahan, a Personal Trainer to multiple celebrities, a successful Natural Body Builder Competitor and World Championship Duathalon, lead us through the session.
St Rouven, the commando, a Former military fitness instructor, Martial Art Expert and European Kick Boxing Champion, demonstrated the exercises and brought all of his knowledge to this camp.

Our team of eight trainees were from all levels of fitness, which was great to see. This morning’s session had 5-6 levels of workouts for varying levels of fitness and focused on our core muscles, some running and circuit training. As I am writing this I can still feel the engine burning, as so put by Sgt Rouven.


I’m not gonna lie to folks, I was hurting during this workout and felt close to puking at one point, but the constant motivation from our team got me through the workout. As exhausted as I was right after the workout, once I showered and had my post workout meal, I had tonnes of much energy for the rest of the day.

So, if your gut is flat or flabby, your love handles quickly need morphing into spare tires or you need a little discipline in your life! I highly recommend this Saturday morning 10:00AM workout. I will guarantee after 4 sessions you and everyone else will see a noticeable difference in your body and mind.

Congratulations to Karen and Desmond for being the trainees of the day and check out the website to sign up or for more information.
http://www.energyflow.tv/bootcamp/

I challenge YOU to come out to next week’s Camp

Until next time Don’t Rush the Beat

Corporal Funk Roberts over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS