Monday, April 7, 2008

SPONSOR FUNK'S CN TOWER CLIMB TODAY


Hello Readers,

Climate change is the single biggest environmental threat facing our world today! In order to help WWF-Canada fight climate change on behalf of people like you and me, I've decided to climb the CN Tower.

I've signed up to climb the CN Tower's 1,776 steps to help WWF-Canada fight global warming and I need your support! I am climbing with my Workopolis Team on April 17, 2008 between, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.

Sponsorship: I also need to raise money and would appreciate your support. For every pledge of $20 or more you will get a tax receipt and you will be supporting a worthy cause. I do not have much time to raise some money but with your support we can do it.
Pledge what you can. $5, $10. $20 or more.

Click this link to sponsor a climber with Workopolis click this link (Marc Roberts): http://wwfcentral.ca/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=531&srcid=526&frsid=19181

The concern and awareness we have for our planet has increased and this is a great way to raise some money for an important cause. Every stair I climb and every pledge I acquire will bring us one step closer to help fight climate change, the single biggest environmental threat facing our world today.

You will help protect our oceans and coasts, our freshwater and forests, and wildlife everywhere.

It won’t take long for you to make a difference!

Thank you so much for your support

Regards,
Marc Funk Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS