Friday, June 20, 2008

FUNK'S SUPERSTARS

FUNK'S SUPERSTAR JUMP SQUATS



FUNK'S SUPERSTAR JUMP SQUATS
3 sets of 10 reps with 90 second rest in between
2 times per Week

Plyometrics or Jump Training can be a great way to supplement your training. Not only does it increase your vertical, speed and agility but it also strengthens the butt, legs and helps fight cellulite.

Many professional athletes use this type of training to help them rise above the competition. Add this routine to your leg workout and you too can have a Superstar Butt.

Funk's Five Minute Jump Training Routine
1. Super Star Jump Squats – 3 sets – 10 reps
2. Dunk Jumps or Rim Jumps – 3 sets – 10 reps
3. Step Up on a Bench– 3 sets – 10 reps

Funk Roberts
www.funkrobertsfitness.com
Funk TV
Funk Sports Formulas
Funk Roberts Boot Camp

1 comment:

  1. hey my friend,
    I just watched your video and the superstar squats will start today.
    I will post my results in 3 weeks.
    Btw, I just started the crazy 28s (not religiously, but my shoulders feel good). I need to do them at least 3-4 times per week, correct?

    much luv! and keep up the fabulous work!
    Enz

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS