Monday, September 21, 2009

WANT TO COMPLETE 100 STRAIGHT PUSHUPS IN 6 WEEKS - HERE'S HOW



Push ups should be a pillar of anyone’s exercise routine. If you're serious about increasing your strength, follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 100 consecutive push ups!

You all know I love my pushups, so when I came across the hundredpushups.com website I was thrilled.

Not because I was able to complete the challenge, but that Steve Speirs has but together a program that allows you to go from 0-100 in 6 weeks; that my friend, is amazing.




I know you probably saying 6 weeks, 100 pushups in a row, I don’t think so. But you I have looked over the program and with a good plan and discipline it can be done.

Steve is positive that his progressive training program will get you to 100 in 6 weeks. I agree, but you be the judge and take the challenge. There is even an iphone app.




Oh and once you are done with the pushups, Steve will take you through the 200 sit up and 200 squat challenges.


I love this guy!

Thanks Steve








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm going to start on Monday. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I'm going to start on Monday. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS