Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funky Fat Blasting Workout #1



Since returning from Thailand I haven’t had a chance to train (no excuse) and I just found out that I will be fighting early in 2010 and more importantly I have a video workout shoot in 2 weeks. What does that mean?


1. Crazy Interval and Strength Workouts
2. Clean up the diet and nutrition


So I went to the basement and devised this NUTBAR workout. This workout is definitely one that is FAT BLASTING and CONDITIONING building. It killed me folks.

The workout combines Kettlebells, Plyometrics, Core and Abs, Bodyweight Strength and good old fashion Cardio.


It Killed Me! 

NOTE: I felt like Bugs Bunny when he was at the mansion of the crazy doctor and he tripped him in slow motion (with William Tell Overture in the background playing) into the water and then Bugs trips into the water and says "NIIIIGHTY NIIIIGHT"

I just wanted to sleep after.

Try it, leave a comment and let me know how you did.

Funky Fat Blasting Workout #1

1. 2 Arm KB Swings
2. Push Ups
3. Jump Squats with KB - Goblet Jump Squats (thanks Super Trainer Sincere Hogan)
4. Mountain Climbers
5. AB Crunches (elbows to knees)

50-40-30-20-10 with no rest



Perform all exercises 50 reps each, then 40 reps each then 30 reps etc - ALL FOR TIME

MY TIME: 20:14

IT’S YOUR TURN!


GOOD LUCK

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration Funk! What a kick ass workout! The squat jumps were a killer. Altogether the workout took me 20:10!!

    Estella

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS