Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FunkMMA Stength and Conditioning Videos Website Launching September 7, 2010



FUNKMMA STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING WEBSITE COMING SOON!


I am very excited and pumped to tell you about my next project. I am launching my much anticipated FunkMMA Strength and Conditioning Videos Website on September 7, 2010.

As I am finishing up my MMACA Certification as an MMA Conditioning Coach, I wanted to be able to showcase all of my strength and conditioning information, for MMA fighters, enthusiasts or anyone that want to be in the best shape of their life, in one place.

The FunkMMA Website will be that site.

The goal of FunkMMA is to give fighters, trainers and fitness buffs the best training information in the world to help with your MMA and exercise goals.

There will be MMA workouts for Bodyweight, Strength and Conditioning, Plyometrics and Speed, Kettlebells, Abs plus Flexibility, Stretching, Diet and Nutrition, Trainer information, Training Techniques and more...

All the information is FREE and you will have 24/7 access.

Stay tuned for more information and if you are interested in advertising on the website contact me at funkroberts@gmail.com  and put ADVERTSING FOR FUNKMMA WEBSITE in the subject line

Funk Roberts

FunkMMA Strength and Conditioning Website

http://www.funkmma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS