Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nitric Oxide Increases Muscle Blood Flow During Exercise


One of the most effective supplements I have ever used has been Nitric Oxide. I have used it on and off over the years, and I still get the greatest gains without looking bloated or soft.

Nitric Oxide (NO) is a gas secreted by cells lining the blood vessels that helps regulate blood flow. NO works by relaxing the muscles surrounding the blood vessels, which increases blood flow.

During exercises, blood flow increases to areas where it is needed, as long as blood pressure can be maintained. NO assists to increase the pump (muscles squeeze blood toward the heart) and aid in getting oxygen to the muscles.

I use the supplement on a daily basis and the perpetual pump that you get from it is crazy. I actually feel and see immediate results in energy, size, strength, performance, mental focus and training intensity. I take it in the morning when I wake up and again before I train.


If you are looking to gain some size and strength, then this is a safe product to try. Just make sure you drink plenty of water.



Funk Roberts
Don't Rush the Beat


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS