It has been stated that losing weight in a specific area is not possible, until now. Many people look to reduce belly fat with no success in finding the right solution. The goal is too look at the body as a whole as you will still want to lose weight everywhere.
Can You Lose Weight Where You Want?
You can reduce belly fat with a bowel cleanse. The bowel cleanse is designed to help you get rid of compiled waist that has been sitting in your intestinal track for many years and maybe even most of your life.
The reason why our belly looks fat has a lot to do with what's inside them. Studies show that 10-15 pounds of fecal matter are still contained in our stomach. This is an extra 10-15 pounds of weight surrounding our belly.
The goal is to get rid of this belly fat by getting rid of what is inside. You will be amazed at how much weight you can lose and especially all of it coming from you belly. The 10-15 pounds of waste makes you look fatter because it pushes your belly out.
Get rid of what it doing that and you will have a much flatter stomach. I'm not promising a 6 pack, but I am promising some specific weight loss in that area.
Help to Reduce Belly Fat Summed Up
1. Start your day off with breakfast; This shifts your metabolism into high gear which is known for helping you burn fat
2. Fat loss should be looked at as a whole, as this will provide long lasting weight loss. Why would you want to lose the weight and gain it back?
3. You may wish to add some form of exercise to speed up the weight loss process
4. Consider eating portioned meals frequently throughout the day
5. Avoid eating junk food, processed foods, fast foods as these are the culprits to belly fat
6. Use a "cleanse" to help remove the 10-15 pounds of waste in your stomach
7. Take ACTION; start today. There is no better time than NOW
CLICK HERE to Discover how you can "Shed 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs even 100 lbs or more - and Keep It Off FOREVER!!" using this proven weight loss system.
Want proof CLICK HERE to see for yourself how Sarah Brown lost 43 pounds, safely and easily using this proven weight loss system...
Dean Boukaras is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritional Expert & Digestive Care Adviser. He is in the works of publishing his new book which focuses on showing people how to make positive life style changes. In addition, Dean contributes to his fitness Blog and publishes a fitness newsletter for many of his members. He continues to venture into the health and fitness field, helping those who seek his services.