Do you like to drop a dress size?
Is losing weight always on your TO DO list?
THEN LIFT WEIGHTS!
1) Weight training is the number one way to increase your metabolism.
2) Women don't have enough testosterone to develop large muscles.
3) Muscle helps to BURN FAT!
According to Jackie Warner, author, "This is Why You’re Fat", "when women add muscles, it results in more of an hourglass figure, more curves. Your booty and breasts get lifted; when you build your shoulders it makes your waist look smaller. And, your legs will look better in your high heels because it brings out your calves."
A recently completed study at Ball State University determined:
1) People who diet but don't exercise can lose 69% of their fat
2) People who diet and do aerobic exercise can lose 78% of their fat
3) People who diet do aerobics & lift weights, lose 90% of their fat
Want to lose more fat, learn better nutrition & be healthier?
START WEIGHT AND RESISTANCE TRAINING