Yoga classes can cater to personality, athletics needs and even injuries.
Here are a few suggestions to help you find the right yoga class for you.
Type A Person – someone who is highly competitive aggressive and have difficulty relaxing then, you might try an Ashtanga or hot yoga class like Moksha or Bikram. You will know what to expect.
Type B Person – someone who is more relaxed, disengaged, you may try Hatha, Iyengar, Kundalini which focus slow stretches
As you can see this is just a start but there are different classes for different people, you just have to start attending some classes to experiment to find the one that suits you.
7 BENEFITS OF YOGA
1. Reduces stress levels; Stress is the major cause of most serious illnesses
2. Helps you sleep better at night, which help to reduce cravings & repairs muscles
3. Lowers blood pressure, through the additional breathing exercises
4. improving digestion and overall circulation
5. improves flexibility, balance & strength
6. Increases ability to concentrate
7. Improves posture
Karmic Fitness facilitates yoga where you live, work & play.
Karmic Fitness helps you to achieve a healthy body, mind & soul by bringing yoga to you wherever you work, live or congregate. We make yoga accessible & convenient by bringing instructors to you. Developing our bodies & minds is critical to achieving optimal health.
We’ll come to your workplace, condominium or gathering space for 8 week sessions to teach yoga.
Davelle Morrison is the owner of Karmic Fitness, co-creator of FIT, FIRM and FAB, a yoga instructor, & Certified Personal Trainer