Monday, February 8, 2010

Roman Pribyl 4 Week Body Transformation

ROMAN PRIBYL BODY TRANSFORMATION 4 WEEKS AND COUNTING

                                             

Roman before and 4 weeks after.

I want to congratulate Roman Pribyl who currently lives in Czech Republic and is currently doing my 8 Week Get Ripped Gym Program for men. I am always training people from all over the world thanks to the magic of the internet.


Roman emailed me about 2 months ago and told me he was ready to lose some weight and increase his cardio. He convinced me that he was ready to undertake this challenge, so I sent him the program that included an interval weight workout and a nutrition plan...He just sent me a 4 week update and WOW!!!! what a change...I can’t wait to see what he is gonna look like in 4 more weeks. Awesome work Roman, you are my hero!


Here are some highlights of what Roman has lost.  (Measurements in CM)

                                          Beginning         4 Week
 Key Measurements     03/01/2010       31/01/2010

Waist                              96                      88
Hips                               103                     98
Chest                              110                   106
R.Arm                             43                       41
L Arm                             41                        40
R Thigh                           62                       60
L Thigh                           64                        60  
Neck                               40                        39

Weight                          89,5Kg              85Kg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS