Sunday, February 7, 2010

SWISS BALL WORKOUT FOR BUTT, ABS AND CORE VIDEO


I had my cousin Sabrina go through an amazing Swiss Ball circuit that takes 4 to 15 minutes to complete depending on your fitness level.



SWISS BALL WORKOUT FOR BUTT, ABS AND CORE


Using a Swiss Ball is one of the best ways to firm up your glutes and tighten up your abs and strengthen your core. Everyone should have the Swiss ball in their house or at least be using one at the gym.

I use the Swiss ball in most of my workouts because it allows me really engage my core and ab muscles. I have really seen a huge difference in the development of my abs using the ball.

I had my cousin Sabrina go through an amazing Swiss Ball circuit that takes 4 to 15 minutes to complete depending on your fitness level.

FIT FIRM N FAB – GLUTE, ABS AND CORE SWISS BALL CIRCUIT

Get your Funk Roberts Gym Boss Timer for your workout click here only $19.99

Funk Roberts and Sabrina demo an amazing butt, abs and core workout for women
Do this circuit twice per week. Rest for two minutes between circuits. You can do this work out twice a week.

Perform each exercise for 30 seconds each without rest. Take a 90 second break and complete another round depending on your fitness level.

Beginner - complete 1 round of the full circuit.
Intermediate complete 2 rounds of full circuit
Advanced complete 3 rounds of circuit

Exercises
Swiss Ball V-Up
Swiss Ball - Oblique side to side
Swiss Ball - Abdominal Pull Ins
Swiss Ball Abdominal Crunches
Swiss Ball Butt/Hip Raises
Swiss Ball Frog Raises
Swiss Ball Touches
Swiss Ball Plank
Funk Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS