Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recipe of the Month by Spartacus Workout Graduate Julie Wolf

Steak a la Chez Wolf  by Julie Wolf

I love to share great recipes that I find or people send to me. When I found this recipe from Julie Wolf, who actually completed my  4 Week Spartacus Challenge and lost inches throughout her body, I was delighted to try it.

Let me tell you it was delicious and healthy too. By the way Julie won a contest with this recipe so check out the recipe and  try it this week.

Thanks Julie


Steak a la Chez Wolf by Julie

Well…the title is silly but it’s something a friend coined…

Ingredients:
I usually buy eye of round roast beef, it tends to be lean enough. Any other lean cut of steak will suffice as well.

Directions:
1 half pint of strawberries
half a bag of spinach
1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 shallots, sliced thinly

Get a frying pan medium hot and add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Add the garlic, shallots and strawberries. Push these around for a minute, and then add the balsamic vinegar.

Cook until the strawberries start to disintegrate.
Add spinach and cook until wilted. Move this mixture to the sides of the pan until the middle is clear.

Drop the steak on and cook to your liking. I like it rare, so I leave it there about a minute per side.

Serves 2.


TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE YOUR STEAK COOKED- LEAVE COMMENTS



In 4 Short Weeks Julie Wolf lost 2 inches on her hips and
gained more overall body strength

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally kill fat by consuming coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS