In the future, I will bringing you awesome healthy recipes from the NutriFitness Magazine website, but if you are stuck for something to make, go to the website and look through hundreds of great recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers, Dessert, Drinks and Snacks.
This is what I ate last night.
EASY GARLIC CHICKEN
Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt - then sauté and enjoy. Couldn't be easier! Great recipe for quick and easy meal, even for the pickiest eater!
Here's What You Need
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
3. Sauté about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Servings: 4, Calories: 214, Fat: 10.1g, Cholesterol: 92mg, Sodium: 395mg, Carbohydrate: 1.7g, Protein: 27.6g