Sunday, May 27, 2007

Funk's Big Biceps Blast

Hey Bruthas tell me there is nothing like throwing on a tank or a tight t-shirt and having the ladies drool over your arms, and Sistas, take it from me, there is nothing like a women in a sleeveless dress, with beautiful toned arms.

Although the bicep is the smaller muscle of the two in the upper arm (triceps being the larger), it still gets the most attention from the gawking eyes around us. As you know, building muscle burns fat faster than anything, so the more muscle you have in the arms, the bigger the bicep peak for the men and the more pronounced the line between the biceps and triceps will be for the ladies.

Here are 5 of my favourite bicep exercises

1. Incline Dumbbell Curl – I love this exercise for adding needed size to the bicep
2. Standing Barbell Curl – a staple in any bicep building routine
3. Preacher Curl (dumbbells or barbell) – Larry Scott made this famous for helping him build the peak
4. Cable Curls – this is great to help isolate the muscle
5. Dumbbell Curls 21’s – this is the ultimate in ending off any intense bicep workout

There you have Funk’s Five Favorites to a Famous set of Biceps. Ensure you incorporate some of these exercises into your bicep routine and I guarantee you will see results in no time.

Don’t Rush the Beat
Funk Roberts

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, while I was
    at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can
    survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can
    be a youtube
    sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I
    know this is totally off topic but I had to share
    it with someone!

    Here is my blog; View my web page

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS