Sunday, October 12, 2008

YOUTH JUICE - STAY HEALTHY AND MAKE MONEY

Over the past few months I have been taking a daily supplement called Youth Juice (YJ), every morning. You like that name huh….YOUTH JUICE. My cousin, Kieron, from Calgary, had sent me a case of 4 bottles, and asked me to start taking it and then let him know my thoughts.

SIMPLY AMAZING!

I started to read more about the product, its ingredients and benefits.

Just imagine getting 100% of your vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying qualities, all in a 3oz serving per day.

There have been times where I will wake up with a massive real hang-over from a party the night before and after taking my Youth Juice serving an hour later, I’m UP AND AT EM!

Youth Juice was developed in cooperation with a grant for research and development from the Canadian Government. It features two ingredients that are significant in nutritional science, Ellagic acid and Fucodian. Youth Juice is designed with health in mind. Its ingredients were specifically chosen for their clinically proven results to delay the onset of Alzheimer's and Cancer



Youth Juice is a scientifically engineered, all natural whole food supplement. Made of 7 whole organic wild berries and 3 marine sea vegetables. All of the natural products that help to enhance your immune system and fight off today's "super bugs".

It has a 13,000 ORAC score which means it in every 3oz serving your getting a huge dose of antioxidants which help clear your body of free radicals.


If you have kids, this product is essential. YJ in their bodies provide the necessary nutrition that is lacking. Daily we are missing out on essential nutrients with the things we eat, or don’t eat. Once they start taking YJ, the other parents will wonder why your kids never gets sick and why they're doing better in school because they have the energy to pay attention in class.

There are so many reasons why you should be drinking this I can't tell you enough.

To find out more about Youth Juice check out this independant website with scientific reports and nutritional information.

http://www.checkthescience.com/
http://www.ourworldnetwork.com/funkroberts


MAKE MONEY - NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF
http://www.ourworldnetwork.com/funkroberts

The best part about Youth Juice is the fact that it is being distributed by word of mouth instead of corporate marketing campaigns. There are no commercials, print ads, or posters for Youth Juice.

I am always looking for other ways to supplement my income, especially when the economy is not looking good to say the least.

When my cousin told me that I can make some money by becoming a distributor and get paid to drink and share Youth Juice with others, at first I was skeptical. I have done network marketing before with Melalucca. I did like the products but because there was so much to sell, I got just lost.

Youth Juice on the other hand, is one product and it sells itself, because of the health benefits. I like telling people about the YJ and the opportunity to supplement your current income with about 2-3 hours work per week.

This business is unlike anything I've seen before. You can make your money back in as little as 60 days. You can start earning commissions and bonuses without having to spend a lot of hours starting a new business. Get paid to drink a great product with health enhancing properties.

You hear about all these success stories of people that you do not know and how they are making thousands of dollars extra per month or week.

Well, my success story is my cousin Keiron, who, prior to Youth Juice, has a successful California Kitchens franchise and painting company, but when he heard about YJ, it was no-brainer. He only started near the beginning of 2008 and is already at $5000/month (which is residual income) and is on his first month of driving a free Porsche.

We all want more time to do the things that make us happy, to live the life that we want. Start enjoying life instead of watching it pass you by. Why not invest into your future by getting healthy, building wealth, and sharing this same opportunity with your friends and family.

Contact me today to get signed up or to get more information on this phenomenal opportunity - http://www.ourworldnetwork.com/funkroberts

Join the OWN Launch Team today!



1 comment:

  1. I made $20 for filling a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS