2. Begin each exercise by engaging your target muscle – FEEL THE BURN!
3. Increase the weights as you grow stronger – IF YOU CAN DO 10 REPS, MOVE ON UP!
4. Overemphasize the contraction on each exercise – SQUEEEEEEEZE!
5. Work as hard as you can on each rep, don’t pace yourself – THIS IS NO STROLL IN THE PARK!
6. Feel free to add a couple more sets to the workout - IF YOU HAVE TIME, WHY WOULDN’T YOU!
7. Have a journal and plan your workouts before starting – PLAN AND ATTACK!
8. Get a doctor’s clearance if you have any sort of health condition – A WORKOUT A DAY, KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY!