2. EACH STARCHY CARBS EARLY IN THE DAY. Taper off your carbs at night. You’ll burn them during the day; they will burn you at night. The only exception is after a long workout, when you need to replenish your energy.
5. MINIMIZE RESTAURANT MEALS, it’s impossible to know what you are getting, and the portions can be large too. If you have to eat out, go where you can get some nutritional information. You will need to prepare most of your food at home if you really want to be successful.
6. DON’T EAT FRIED and NO FAST FOOD
7. HAVE A CHEAT MEAL. try to keep your cheat meal under 700 calories
8. AT THE END OF EACH WEEK, set one goal to improve upon, like drinking more water or using measuring cups when making meals.
excerpts from Oxygen
Don't Rush the Beat
JOIN FUNK ROBERTS ON MYSPACE