Friday, January 1, 2010

TOP 10 FUNK ROBERTS WORKOUT VIDEOS OF 2009

FUNK'S TOP 10 FITNESS VIDEOS OF 2009

Another decade has ended and we are now embarking on a new era. I just uploaded my 100th video on Youtube and I promise that in 2010, there will double the video and exercise workouts. Before we fully leave 2009, I wanted to wrap up the year by giving you my picks of my best workout videos of the 2009. From Abs and Kettlebells to Randy Couture and Tabatas, these are the workouts you can truly save and take with you into 2010 and get guaranteed results.


10. ABS OF STEEL - CORE CRUSHERS
This mid-section workout is one that stands out of most of my other Funk 50 Ab Workouts, because this one targets the core. Having sway back and scoliosis, I am always looking for ways to strengthen the core, and this workout is one that does. – Workout Targets core, lower back, abs, butt





9 PLYOMETRICS EXERCISE

Playing pro beach volleyball and being 5’11” I needed to ensure that my jump was high and plyometrics was and still is a key component in my training. As my knowledge became verse and I received my Plyometrics Certification, I started to combine movements to make my workouts and exercises more challenging. This workout is all that and the other. Targets – Chest, Legs, Conditioning, Fast Twitch Fibres, Increase Vertical and Explosiveness







8 RESISTANCE BAND WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
Estella Hom helped me with this workout. I like using resistance bands and I think you can start to strengthen your muscles quickly, especially if you are a beginner or have not worked out in a long time. The tensions of the bands actually force some stabilizing muscles to react. Targets – Full Body






7. SIX PACK ABS - FUNK 50 FOR ABS - ORIGINAL
This is the grand-daddy of Funk Ab workouts. I know that this wasn’t posted last year, but it needs to be on this list. I still do this workout, and love it because it keeps constant tension on the abs which will strengthen the muscles. With over 12,000 views, I think others like it too. – Targets – Abs, Oblique





6. TABATA WORKOUT
In 2010, you are going to see the rise of TABATA workouts, especially from the Funkster. The workouts are super intense and tres effective. You can use any exercise and pretty much get a workout done in 4 minutes. I like to combine 4 exercises. That gives you a 20 minute, muscle building, fat burning workout. Targets – Strength and Conditioning





5. BUTT AND LEG WORKOUT 
The BUTT and the LEGS are two areas you ladies want to firm up. Although this on hasn’t picked up on You Tube, it is an extremely effective workout. Do this for a month and you ass will be tight, Michele will tell you. Targets – Butt, Quads, Hamstrings and Core




4. MMA WORKOUT FOR POWER, STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
Now we are getting into the MEAT and POTATOES for you hardcore fighters, wanna be fighters, or guys that want to have an amazing physique. I still think MMA fighters are some of the best conditioned athletes in the world and it starts with crazy workouts. I had to go to Thailand to think of this one, but it has caught on and is becoming quite popular. I love this workout because it includes Plyometrics, Kettlebells, Bodyweight, Speed, Agility and Endurance exercises. Targets – Full Body, strength, power, explosiveness and endurance






3. FIT FIRM AND FLAT ABS WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
My Fit Firm and Fab gals blew me away when they completed this 20 minute workout. Women from all walks of life, ages, and fitness levels were able to get through this. This is definitely the signature workout for Fit Firm and Fab for Women and as it picks up on You Tube it will be for women of the world. Thanks Ladies. Targets – Abs, Core, Obliques, Butt






2. MAN MAKER CURLS TO GET THE GIRLS
I laugh when I see watch this video, because such a simple movement, gives you such sleeve busting results. I have always had big arms, especially biceps and secretly I used to do this exercise at home. Well it aint a secret anymore. I have seen guys do this with dumbbells, etc so I’m not the only one who found the FOUNTAIN OF HUGE BICEPS!  - Targets –Biceps, Chest, Shoulders





1.UFC RANDY COUTURE WORKOUT FOR MMA CONDITIONING
This MMA conditioning and grappling workout kicked my ass. Truly one of the hardest workouts I have ever done in my life. I saw the original Randy Couture workout on Youtube and said I gotta do this, but little did I know how challenging it would be. I tweaked it a bit, it was still killer and 27,000 plus people have viewed the video and it starting to pick up too. Thanks to Randy C for putting this workout on the web and  this video being the #1 Funk Workout Video of 2009.
Targets, Full Body, Full Body, strength, power, explosiveness and endurance




2 comments:

  1. Great Funk! I look forward to connecting with you again soon... stretchexpert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greаt goods from you, man. ӏ've take note your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you've гeсеіved rіght here, rеally like ωhat you are ѕaying and
    the way whегein уou assert іt. Yоu aгe making іt enјοyable аnd уοu continue to care for to
    keep іt ωiѕe. Ι сan not wait to
    learn fаr moгe from уou. This іs reallу a terrіfic web site.


    mу blog post :: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE - SUBSCRIBE TO FUNK ROBERTS FITNESS