Saturday, February 7, 2009
KETTLEWORX MORE ACCESSIBLE, LESS INTENSE
KettleWorx on FOX29 Philly 02/05/09 from FitnessWorx on Vimeo.
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Shanahan has played pro hockey, competed in the Heavyweight Drug-Free Bodybuilding Contest, and now his proudest accomplishment: training a 5-foot-tall pregnant person named Jenn Frederick.
We've all seen the massive kettle bells some elite athletes use. Now, Shanahan has developed a system for the general public. It's called KettleWorx. Tons of celebs have turned to kettle bells to tone up, Frederick reported. - myfoxphilly.com
MORE ABOUT KETTLEWORX
What Makes a KettleWorx workout (kettlebells) unique?
Three-dimensional whole body movement - nothing else does this!
The result is:
* Efficient: Whole body fitness in a 20-minute workout.
* Fast: Not going from machine to machine - whole body workout in 20 minutes.
* Cardio: Massive calorie burn & rapid increase in heart rate, breathing.
* Core: Constant use of stabilizing muscles = best core workout possible.
* Resistance: Whole body strengthening = gets you lean & toned versus bulking up with muscle isolation.
A lean, toned, great looking body - faster than you ever thought possible!
Why is it that "less is more"?
* No machine on earth can duplicate what your own body can do.
* With KettleWorx your body becomes the machine.
* No waste - instead of transferring energy into fancy pulleys & gears, you're transferring energy across your body - muscle to muscle.
* Over 200 whole body exercises - right in the palm of your hand!
Do you need a trainer?
* Absolutely. Without training the kettlebell is just a chunk of metal.
* KettleWorx is the only complete kettlebell fitness program with all the training you need. (The alternative is private lessons or classes - hard to find and very expensive.)
The Science of Kettlebells
* Burn up to 1,000 calories per hour - because you're using all your muscles!
* You would have to run almost 5 miles to equal the calories burned in just 20 minutes with KettleWorx.
* The most popular fitness machine in America is the treadmill - works only your legs - so you would have to spend over 60 minutes on a treadmill to equal the calories burned in just 20 minutes with KettleWorx. (And only your legs would look great.)
* 3x's the workout in 1/3 the time!!
Celebrities who use Kettlebells
* Lance Armstrong
* Katherine Heigl
* Jennifer Lopez
* Kim Cattrall
* Matthew McConaughey
* Penelope Cruz
* Geri Halliwell
* Jennifer Aniston
* Sylvester Stallone
* Kim Basinger
There is nothing like KettleWorx
* Kettlebells have been used for decades by bodybuilders - but KettleWorx is the first kettlebell program for men and women who are interested in fitness - not bodybuilding.
* KettleWorx is kettlebells for "the rest of us" - short workouts and fast results - for a body that is lean, toned and looks great!
* KettleWorx provides the training experts say is required. It's like having your own personal fitness instructor.
Ryan Shanahan BIO:
Ryan is the world's leading kettlebell trainer and foremost expert in kettlebell fitness. He is an internationally acclaimed trainer who regularly works with superstars and exclusive private clients, including the cast and crew of major feature films. For over ten years, Ryan has conducted private kettlebell training sessions working out of the Toronto Film Studio and now has now developed KettleWorx for the general public.
Other facts about Ryan: Over the last 20 years, he's played professional hockey, represented Canada at the World Duathlon Championship, completed 22 triathlons and 2 marathons. After just 7 weeks of intense training he earned 2nd place at the Heavyweight Drug Free Bodybuilding Contest in 2007. In addition to movie stars and models, Ryan has often worked with athletic trainers, physiotherapists, physicians and other fitness and health care professionals.